Mathematics in Education, Research and Applications :: ISSN 2453-6881
Online Scholarly Mathematical Journal
Aims and scope
Mathematics in Education, Research and Applications is a scientific, peer-reviewed, open access, online journal covering a wide range of subjects in theoretical and applied mathematics published by the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. Corporate author: Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Research in mathematics and related fields
- Education in mathematics at all types of schools
- Applications of mathematics in teaching, research and practice
- Methodology of mathematics
- Information technology tools in mathematics
- Cross-curricular relations with mathematics
- Peer-reviewed papers (Original Articles, Short Communications, Reviews)
- Not peer-reviewed papers (Book Reviews, News and Views)
Journal is published 2 times per year.
Journal website: http://meraa.uniag.sk
Journal acronym: MERAA
Journal title abbreviation: Math Educ Res Appl